NJ HUNTER ED LIVE-FIRE REGISTRATION OPENS SOON!
TAKE THE FREE 100 QUESTION TEST ONLINE ASAP!
by Black Wire Media Fri. July 17, 2020 www.cnjfo.com/join-us
CNJFO is proud to partner with New Jersey Fish & Wildlife to bring you the latest update regarding new procedures for obtaining a hunting license (shotgun AND bow) which must be followed due to new protocols recently devised. NJF&W Live-Fire testing begins in August, and you must bring your ONLINE course completion certificate with you (see directions below). We do this as a community service for our members and readership because we realize that youth are the future of gun ownership.
Firearms IN THE HOME for any legitimate reason "normalizes" their ownership, possession, and usage in our modern society, and teaches our youth basic handling and safety, something the schools refuse to do because the whiny red-shirted Karen's of Mom's Demand would have a conniption if they tried! While it's true that the 2nd Amendment was never meant to be about hunting, as 2A crusaders for justice we fully support firearms safety education and all legal possession, usage, transportation & ownership of all things that go BANG! The more firearms in NJ homes, the more "normal" it is to HAVE THEM!
The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners holds multiple Hog Hunts, as well as our annual Pheasant Hunt fundraisers as a form of community outreach. We get to show the public that many #2AHeavyLifters also hunt and the public gets a healthy dose of 2A activism as we harvest our fine specimens afield TOGETHER. To our knowledge, CNJFO is the only 2nd Amendment organization in New Jersey with such a unique outreach program. We'll have dates for our fall and winter Hunts posted as the events are scheduled with our outfitters.
The following is from NJF&W's Facebook page:
"Hunter education staff have finalized a plan to offer FREE classes before the fall hunting seasons while following all safety protocols and ensuring the safety of staff, volunteers and students.
At this time:
• All hunter education students MUST complete the HunterCourse.com online hunter education program, which is now FREE for New Jersey residents! The online course covers both disciplines (Firearm and Bow) and includes the required 100-question test. Students must bring their completion certificate to the live-fire portion. The at-home Study Guide/Workbook WILL NOT be accepted during the fall hunter education classes.
• Upon completion of the online program, students must register for a specific date and time to take their live-fire test at one of the classes listed here: NJ Hunters Ed Registration. Registration for the live-fire sessions will open in late July with sessions beginning in August.
• Registration must be completed for each discipline (Firearm and/or Bow) separately. If taking both Firearm and Bow live-fire tests, you must register for different times to take each test.
• Students will be required to wear and provide their own masks and safety glasses.
• Walk-in students WILL NOT be accepted during these classes."
For more information visit www.njfishandwildlife.com/hunted.htm.